Thank you for your interest in the ADP Spring 2021 season tryout with Arlington Soccer.
ALL Interested Players must pre-register. Current players (Spring 2021) must register and attend tryouts.
Players Born in 2013 : two tryout sessions will be offered. Every effort should be made to attend both sessions.
Sunday, May 16:
- Greenbrier Park (Yorktown HS)
- 5:30 -6:30 pm - 2013 Girls
- 6:45 - 7:45 pm - 2013 Boys
Sunday, May 23:
- Long Bridge Park #1
- 5:00 - 6:15 pm - 2013 Girls
- 6:30 - 7:45 pm - 2013 Boys
For players born in 2010-2012, there is only one tryout.
|2012||Girls||Sunday, June 6||5:00 - 6:00 pm||Long Bridge Park #1|
|2011||Girls||Sunday, June 6||6:15 - 7:15 pm||Long Bridge Park #1|
|2010||Girls||Sunday, June 6||7:30 - 8:30 pm||Long Bridge Park #1|
|2012||Boys||Monday, June 7||5:00 - 6:00 pm||Long Bridge Park # 3|
|2011||Boys||Monday, June 7||6:15 -7:15 pm||Long Bridge Park # 3|
|2010||Boys||Monday, June 7||7:30 - 8:30 pm||Long Bridge Park # 3|
To Register, click the button below. Login, and in step 2.2, choose "ADP Tryouts".
If you have questions about ADP soccer, please review this club website or contact Info@arlingtonsoccer.com
THANK YOU for your interest in becoming a part of #TeamArlington and best of luck!
We encourage you to have your child attend as many of the tryout sessions as possible. The coaches understand that the players may have conflicts and may not be able to attend all sessions, but attending as many sessions as possible will allow the coaches to have multiple opportunities to fully evaluate each tryout participant’s potential fit for the teams.
How are players evaluated and selected for ADP teams?
Players are evaluated using several criteria during tryouts each year. The three most important areas of evaluation are technical ability, speed, and character.
● Can a player handle the ball technically under pressure and in tight spaces?
● Pure Speed – Is the player fast from point A to B?
● Technical Speed – Can the player handle the ball under pressure?
● Tactical Speed – Can the player make fast decisions with and without the ball?
● Does the player like to compete?
● Is he/she a positive influence on the group?
● Does the player possess a high work rate?
● Does the player bring passion and energy to the game?
Players are evaluated in these and other areas. If selected, players will be placed on teams based in part on where they live, where their school is located, and/or where their developmental needs are best met. Players that are not selected for the ADP will be provided with information on Recreational Soccer and other programs in Arlington Soccer Association.
For additional information about ADP soccer and tryouts, visit our ADP Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) page. You may also email email@example.com