Arlington Soccer Association Girls' Development Academy will be holding player ID sessions during the 2019-20
Winter Season. These ID sessions are open to ALL players regardless of club affiliation.
All sessions are free of charge. If you are interested in having your daughter attend an ID session, please register via the link below. Players should attend as many sessions as they are able. If your daughter cannot make one of our Winter ID sessions, please contact our
Girls Director, Nicci Wright (firstname.lastname@example.org), to discuss other options.
Winter ID Session Dates:
Sunday, January 12th and February 9th
- 2007 & 2008 10-11:15am (warm-ups start 9:45)
- 2005 & 2006 11:30-12:45pm (warm-ups start at 11:15)
- 2003/02 & 2004 1-2:15pm (warm-ups start at 12:45)
Saturday February 22
- 2007 & 2008 11-12:15am (warm-ups star
- 2005 & 2006 12:30-1:45pm (warm-ups st
art at 12:15)
- 2003/02 & 2004 2-3:15pm (warm-ups start at 1:45)
What is the US Soccer Development Academy?
- The U.S. Soccer Development Academy strives to develop world-class players by providing elite-driven youth talents with development environments, which meet the highest standards, that
empower them to reach their full potential.
- The DA program impacts everyday club environments by setting standards that ensure every DA player trains in a world-class environment and compete in more meaningful games. Clubs competing in the DA commit to uphold Academy standards and maintain the best possible environments to optimize player development.
- For elite, motivated players, the Development Academy provides a pathway to develop and reach the highest level of competition.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the benefits of playing in the Development Academy with Arlington Soccer?
- Consistent, high-level training environment focused on player development
- Professional, A & B licensed coaching staff
- Staff includes current college coaches to assist in the college recruiting process
- Periodized schedule to focus on development and reduce the risk of injury
- Certified Performance Coaches who track individual player progress
- All games are filmed with individual player and team access to HUDL, which can also be used for the college recruiting process
- More meaningful games
- Increased college recruiting opportunities through nationally-held US Soccer events and sanctioned tournaments, regional
- league games, and club training sessions
- Matches regularly attended by US Soccer Scouts and Coaches to identify