Winter Performance Training November to February 2018-2019
The WPTP will improve an athlete’s coordination, body control, speed, agility and conditioning through fun exercises and games that keep the athletes engaged and moving. Technical soccer skills will be incorporated with speed work to help fully prepare the athlete for the spring season. In addition, field awareness and decision making will be a critical component of the program, which will challenge each athlete to continuously evaluate the best option when on the field.
The program is open to all ASA players (Recreational, ADP and Travel). Players may opt for 2 day or single day sessions. The sessions will run for 9 weeks starting November 26th with a break from Monday December 24th until January 4th. Sessions will begin again January 7th.
- Monday 11/26 to Thursday 2/7*
- 5 Week Option Monday 1/7 to Thursday 2/7*
No training from 12/24/2018 thru 1/4/2019
- U9-U12 players will train from 5-6pm
- U13 and older player will train from 6:15-7:15
- 2 Days (Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Thursday) - $270 (5 week $160)
- 1 Day Option (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday) - $180 (5 week $115)
Locations as follows:
Washington Lee (HS turf) from 11/26 to 12/13 (except 11/28) and 12/18
Greenbrier/Yorktown (HS turf) on 11/28 12/17, 12/19 and 12/20
January and February Dates TBA - but will be W-L or Greenbrier turf fields
*We will hold the week of February 11th for any necessary make up session due to severe weather.